I was cleaning up the studio from the Holidays and came across some faux birds that were damaged in shipping. Somewhere along their journey the birds had gotten wet and the dyes on the feathers had bled and the over all effect was not pretty. I thought about tossing them but decided to experiment. I removed all the "feather mess" and had a useable form that I then decoupaged newsprint to. I found some Vintage lace that I cut up and stiffened with glue/water mix. After the new body, wings and tail dried over night I glued everything together and added two rhinestone eyes. Pretty cute for all ReCycled materials.