Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Wrapup- LED Fairy Candle

This is one of the projects that I worked on over the weekend, a LED Candle using one of the Fairy Images featured on Freebie Friday.
I scanned the image on to vellum using a HP inkjet printer. I then sprayed it with a matte fixative, trimmed it to size and glued it in place using spray adhesive. I used vintage lace and appliques to add some texture. I finished with some pearl jewelry findings.
Here it is turned on.
I love these LED candles, I think that they can be very boring as is. Lots of creative possibilities!

You may remember the ReDesigned stand from my Holiday Decor. I dressed up for Spring with potted Hydrangeas and a few birds.

1 comment:

  1. Ow, this is so lovely.
    I have, since we had a housefire and lost 5 of our cats, only LED candles and i love them.
    There are no puctures on it now since Christmas, but this is a great idea.
    And the lace makes it so wonderful.
    I am so glad to see this, because my inspiration was gone.Now i know what to do.
    Thanks a lot.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete